New members are always welcome at South Tweed Sports.
A social membership year is the financial year, 1 July to 30 June. Social Members who join between January ’18 and June ’18 receive bonus months, in other words if a new member joins now their 1-year membership will carry through to June 2019.
To maintain continuity with the Bowls Qld and Bowls Australia administration, our bowling membership is a calendar year 1 January to 31 December.
New Member Benefits
Join today to share in some of the fantastic benefits of the Club
- Preferred pricing on food, beverage and entertainment (e.g. save $3 per meal, $0.50c drink (some variations apply)
- Weekly Members’ Badge Draw every Tuesday (minimum $5,000)
- Weekly MUST WIN $400 draw every Tuesday in our Loyal Members’ Bonus Draw
- Receive free bonus points to spend on food & beverage in your birthday month
- A free ice-cream cake in your birthday month
- Members Reward Points (ask us how to earn & redeem)
- $100,000 plus per year in Member’s promotions and rewards
If you are interested in becoming a social member you have two options; (i) apply and pay online or download and print out the form, complete your details and bring into the Club on your next visit. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the Club soon!
We have our Ladies Bowls Club, Men’s Bowling Club with offshoots such as our Trippers (play a mix of Sunday morning home and away games), Premier League, Indoor (Carpet) Bowls.
Please fill out on the on-line membership form and pay via our secure payment portal (Commonwealth Bank) here and NOTE enter ‘new member’ in the membership number field. Please enter your phone number Please allow two business days for this to be processed. When you visit to collect your card we will need to sight one form of primary identification (ideally a photo driver’s license, proof of age card, Passport – a photo ID with your address) and a secondary form of identification (credit card, Medicare card – something confirming your name) to complete the process.
Download/Print Application Forms
South Tweed Sports offer a variety of sports and activities for social members both with our Internal Sub Clubs and external partnerships.
Internal Groups (meet/play within South Tweed Sports)
- Photo Arts Club Tweed
- South Tweed Euchre/500 Club
- South Tweed Social Darts Club
- South Tweed Table Tennis Club
- Tweed/Gold Coast Family History & Heritage
- Tweed Heads Amateur Fishing Club
- Tweed Area Computer Training
External Groups (meet/play outside of South Tweed Sports)
Unfortunately we cannot offer bowling members more than a single year membership as the bowling capitation fee to the state body (Bowls Queensland) is reviewed annually.