South Tweed Sports Club is committed to ensuring the health, safety, and security of our patrons and employees. Please be assured we are taking every possible precaution to ensure our club is a safe place to visit and work.
As part of our duty of care, we’ve introduced the following strict new CovidSAFE measures to ensure the highest possible standards of cleanliness and safety at South Tweed Sports:
• Patron capacity is restricted to 300 patrons throughout the club at any time (excludes staff and contractors)
• One entrance/exit only at the front of the club
• All patrons are required to sign-in and sign-out using our electronic sign-in system located at reception
• Increased levels of cleaning and sanitising
• Enhancement of deep cleaning to comply with NSW Health Regulations
• Hand sanitisers located throughout the club
• Significant signage encouraging social distancing and personal hygiene requirements
• Appointed CovidSAFE Marshal (Safety Host) to help social distancing and compliance
• Please use floor markings to ensure social distancing where people are likely to line up
• Increased spacing between gaming machines to ensure 1.5-meter social distancing
Entry to South Tweed Sports will be conditional on the following provisions:
• That you do not demonstrate symptoms of a sore throat, runny nose, elevated temperature, fatigue, shortness of breath, coughing or any other illness
• That you have not recently been near somebody exhibiting the above symptoms
• That you agree to abide by social distancing requirements
• That you comply with any request to relocate due to patron restriction in any area of the club.
• That you can produce photo identification upon entering the club (includes members)
• That you agree to have contact details entered into an attendance register each time you visit the club
• That if requested to, your record of attendance will be provided to relevant government departments specifically for COVID-19 tracing
South Tweed Sports Club Social Membership
If your club social membership is due to expire at the end of June 2020, we will extend your membership until June 2021 for free!
New social membership is available for the special price of $2 until June 2021
Your Internal Club membership
Members of South Tweed Sports Club internal sporting and social clubs are advised that their membership will be extended for the duration the Clubs are closed.
South Tweed Sports Club Vouchers
All club vouchers that had expired during our closure will be accepted for another 3 months from 1 June 2020.
South Tweed Sports Club Members Draw
Our Tuesday Members Badge Draw has been suspended until we are allowed to have larger numbers in the club.
As an alternative every Tuesday we will give away $400 in cash, $50 drawn every 20 minutes from 7pm, and a late draw of $100. Swipe your card through the swipe kiosk prior to 7pm to be in the draw.
Due to the closure of clubs by order of the Prime Minister on the 23rd March, ClubGrant applications will not be accepted until further notice.